DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make a broom enhancing kit

Awesome_Andy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Awesome_Andy1234
Raven
Brooms are fantastic, but I would like it if we could customize out brooms. We can purchase the broom enhancing kit for a lot of gold(1000~2000)and we can customize our brooms! We can make it go faster/slower(has a limit spesific to every broom), make it rideable by multiple people, change its color(bought from the Potterworld shop or a store in game), etc. However, all these upgrades cost money(not too much, but a little) and the better the upgrade gets, the more expensive it gets. Add suggestions in the reply section.

Maxwheell

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maxwheell
Phoenix Serpent
Although i think this is a cool idea. There are already broom appearences on the store. All different brooms have different speeds. also i dont think it is possible for the brooms to have more then one person ride them.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi Andy!

Thanks for your suggestion! <3 I'll bring your idea to the staff team and we will discuss if this could happen!

Stay safe,
Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello Andy!

We are very limited by our broom tech and we can not change the broom speeds since it won't work with what we had planned for the Revelius update. You can get more information about upcoming broom changes from this Revelius Q&A!
Thank you for your time to write a suggestion, we really appreciate it!

Stay safe,
Leyak