DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make a group of roleplayers

neoisak

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: NeoIsaK
Griffin
make a official group of roleplayers that can play like a real school day, like a schedule that the people in the roleplay group follow, like your sleep, eat in the great hall, lessons. and make the roleplay group an own world so they can all sleep at same time, the school day is one minecraft day. and have real teachers. live like the people lived in the hogwarts in the books and movies.

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I get where your coming from, I really do neoisak. You want your Potterworldmc experience to be as much like the experience at hogwarts would really be. Unfortunately though this idea is simply unsustainable, the amount of resource's that would go into this is more then I could imagine that would be catered to a specific type of player, that I believe would be very few. I also think sleeping and eating would simply be boring, imagine hoping on a server simply to go to bed, as I said in a past suggestion by you, eating only takes two seconds by right clicking on a plate and eating it. Unfortunely there's not very much you would be able to do, unless you got another suggestion, for making eating fun as well as sleeping. We do however already have real lessons, with real people to take the role as a professor. When it comes to roleplay you could setup your own party inside the game to try and re-inact everything your wishing to do. We already have so many amazing places and people to do that with, without creating a custom sleeping and eating schedule and most importantly a server.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
A Minecraft day also is only 20 minutes so it would be a VERY rushed day if you were to - but you can always get together your own group and roleplay it yourself

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

We appreciate all of the feedback given to us on these forums, as it allows us to hear you. Unfortunately, we will not be implementing your idea. This would be incredibly difficult for us to do and to keep up. We do not feel that many players would be interested in something like this. We also do have real lessons with professors. You are, however, welcome to do this with a group of friends yourself! Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!