DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make a Real checkpoint for Zirxas

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
There is a checkpoint for Zirxas boss but I'm tired of dieing when I get to his giant form it makes me mad and upset that I have to start all over again so Why not do a checkpoint when he goes to his Giant form? It can make everyone's lives easier
1582941328120.png

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm going to pass this on to the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we will get back to you soon with a response!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

We appreciate the time and thought you took to make a suggestion and we had a discussion amongst our team. While this won't happen right now, the Revelius update will introduce features that should aid in dungeons.

Thank you for once again for your suggestion!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
OMG! This is such a great idea XD I sooooo need this too! Just like add it real quick...Wont do any harm... o:

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I don't like this suggestion because I feel like it removes a lot of the skill from the boss. If you had a huge group of lvl 1s this means that you would simply be able to join it over and over again. Zirxas in my eyes is meant to be the hardest boss on the server. It still would be hard but I feel like it should be Quality over Quantity. There's always plants. Just my opinion. ;/ idk ECKS DEE YES MATTY AVERY BIRD IS SO COOL, DECI GO

Last edited:

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I agree with the first half of Matty's response. Zirxas is intended to be difficult, so it's fair to have two phases. Even with that, if you know what you're doing in the giant you can beat him.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I have now beat Zirxas. Now I'm sorta glad there isn't a checkpoint at the Giant stage, as you feel more proud of yourself afterwards XD