DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Bosses come back as an optional thing with a special award and gold.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think bosses should come back to the revamp because it was mostly the fun thing to do at the time if you have the a team with you or you're going solo But I think it should come back to the revamp because more health, spell trees, recovering spells, Damaging types of potions thrown down on the ground to hurt people, mobs, and bosses. And some the bosses should have weaknesses too if they do get added back to the game other then having to randomly guessing there damage or having to get an item that might take a long time just to damage the boss big time. And it should be added as a side quest you are able to quit it if you are done doing bosses or don't want to do it anymore, But you can take it many times once you finish or quit the quest it is a side quest after all.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Tuna2!

Thank you for creating this suggestion, as we're always happy to look for ways to improve the server and make it fun and fair for everyone! I'll have your suggestion be brought up to the rest of the staff team to go through discussion. Once a decision has been made, I'll update you as soon as possible, so keep an eye out!

Hope you have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Tuna2!

Sorry for the long wait! After careful consideration, I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we like the idea of returning some of the old bosses sometime in the future. However, the bosses would need some reworking, so depending on a couple of factors (which bosses will return, their statistics, and implementing them), they may vary. Additionally, we plan on making these fights repeatable, but for now, we advise players to keep an eye on the GD blog, which you can follow up on here.

Thank you once more for making this suggestion and have a lovely day!