DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Chocolate Frog (food) Stackable?

mn614

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: mn614
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Lore Master SPEW
So I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think it'd be really great if Chocolate Frogs (not the ChocoHop boxes or cards, just the food item) were stackable! I love the model/texture, and I think they are very cool, but they do tend to take up inventory space, especially as each one takes up a whole space. As far as I know, standard chocolate frogs all have the same lore, texture, and name, and thus no one would really get mad at stacking them? Just an idea, let me know what you think!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @mn614

Thank you for creating this suggestion! We are always looking for new ways to improve our server! I will bring it up with the staff team and send a response as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @mn614!

At this time this suggestion is being declined as there is currently not a way to do this. In order for us to make chocolate frogs stackable, we would have to change the texture over to another stackable item. Unfortunately, this would be taking away from a current or future stackable item; We do not want to do this, as chocolate frogs are not something that players will be carrying around constantly compared to mob drops or plants; We just feel that it would ultimately not be worth it. This may be a possibility in the far future if we are ever able to update the version of the server to 1.16. However, if this does happen, it will not be for quite a while as there are other things that we are focusing on at the moment. Again, we thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!