DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Common Rooms a Daily Visit

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
I'd like to suggest a reason to come to the common rooms that would be universal for all.

Instead of (or along with) daily xp from /me, you go to your commons and sit on or click the beds. Perhaps the animation for sleeping and when you get up you get the xp oor like a quest complete message like in regular quests. If not then instead of beds a fixed place in the commons, like an item on the table. Whichever makes more sense and can also give you maybe something else besides xp?
Perhaps like Tommy Riddle there is another npc in the commons that has daily tasks as well? Or make the existing house ghosts have the daily thing unlocked after the first year quest with them? Maybe house specific tasks? Contained inside the commons or outside, regardless, it would be something to give you a reason to come back to the commons.

Also, I'd like to add that house colored robes be brought back, a lot of people are asking for them and it makes total sense for them to be either by commons npc or robes shop.

Anyway, just more reasons to come back to the commons, either it be for XP or items or just something to get students back there on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Sinelius

Thank you for creating this suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve our server. I will bring this up with the staff team and send you a response as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

I am here to let you know that this daily task suggestion for the common rooms has been accepted! We really loved the idea of adding daily tasks, as we do feel the common rooms are being under-used currently. However, we will not be adding a daily experience claimable just by visiting the common room. As for adding the house robes back, we have actually already implemented and released this in February, you can find that Here. As for the reasons above this suggestion is accepted and currently on hold. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!