DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make curse / transfig actually have a chance against jinx

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Hi am Eden and very good player also curse pretty trash so make curse better because jinx op and also transfig is dead and sucks so yeah like just fix game make better make damage higher transfig jinx also can we have hybrids again please like Jack Frost was so hot at that can we bring hybrid back so heal heal pew pew damage yeah thank you for considering my feedback . Soory I am bad English also thank for bearing with 🙄😀

mckenna varulv ❦

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xokenna
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree! Honestly, I find that Jinx is so overpowered nowadays compared to the other spell branches, and would love for there to be a balance and some way for transfiguration to get more noticed in dueling :')

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @EdenFrost,

Thanks a lot to everyone who commented on this thread. We really appreciate any and all feedback given to us. As this is a feedback thread that does not contain specific suggestions, I will be marking it as such and we won't be accepting or declining it. We can only assure you that we will keep in mind everything mentioned here.

In the future loadouts will become a very important part of PvP on the server, so balancing those is very important, Additionally, gear remains a part of the server, as it will be used for PvE, so that also needs balancing. With everything that needs balancing, we definitely think your feedback is important to acknowledge, especially since these concerns regarding the unbalance of various spell trees is something that we have encountered frequently.

Take care and enjoy your day/night!