DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

make it so i get kills from pushing to void in sw

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @nallepuh435! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this suggestion! I will now discuss this further with the other poltergeists and get back to you with a decision once it has been reached! Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @nallepuh435!

Your suggestion has been accepted, and we are currently in the process of implementing it. We understand the frustrations with not getting the kill if a player falls or jumps into the void. Hopefully, we will finish implementing this and getting it live soon. Thank you for bringing this idea up and we hope you continue to create more!

Have a nice day!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @nallepuh435

Unfortunately, I have come with some sad news. The decision for this has been changed as we're currently not looking into bringing the mini-game back. However, we do see how important it is to Spell Wars. If we consider bringing the mini-game back, we would like to work on this for the future.

Thank you for taking the time to create your suggestion we really appreciate it.

I hope you have an amazing day/night!