DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make it so you fight a dementare at the end of the animus exto quest

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Title pretty much says it all, that's the way it used to be and that was a cool way to end the quest and make the player actually feel accomplished. The way it is right now is lazy and very disappointing.

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @cheddarsoup!

I'm excited to say this suggestion has been accepted! We like the idea of adding practicality to Animus Exto in the Guardian Challenge and would like to add a Dementare boss at the end, likely as a boss mob. We'll look more into how we can add this.

Thank you so much for making your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hiya @cheddarsoup !

I bring good news, as this is now complete and live! To complete the Guardian Challenge now, players have to kill a Dementare after the 6th challenge to get used to their new spell.

Thank you once again for this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day/night!