DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

make more wands that are like actual wands

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
more realistic wands please i know yall cant do ones from the movies and stuff anymore but you can still do ones in that style. the regal wand is a good example.

the newer wands that have been released are fine for like a second to look at but im playing on a minecraft harry potter server i want the wands to feel like an actual wand that would be used on a minecraft harry potter server not a dinosaur with a lightbulb attached to it

SuperCam914

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: SuperCam914
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
I agree. I'd love more thematic wands. I've seen these two wands on the server as well, which to my knowledge aren't from any of the movies, and I'd really like to see them or similar styles in the store.
wand1.png wand2.png

Deathlish

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Deathlish
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
On top of this, they should make the Light Aura at the end of the Wand different, or make it a Purchasable option, I know that the Green Wand that Tall has (idk the name) has a Yellow Light Aura at the end, so if that's allowed, then surely they're able to attempt that. Instead of it being Blue all the time.

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
more realistic wands please i know yall cant do ones from the movies and stuff anymore but you can still do ones in that style. the regal wand is a good example.

the newer wands that have been released are fine for like a second to look at but im playing on a minecraft harry potter server i want the wands to feel like an actual wand that would be used on a minecraft harry potter server not a dinosaur with a lightbulb attached to it
This is how I have been feeling without knowing how to articulate it. I absolutely adore all of the models and so I have bought so many wands/staffs, but when it comes to using them... Well it just does really translate to nice in the 1st person pov. Not that they aren't good, but it's so much going on and it overwhelms me. Which is a personal problem, but I would still love more simplistic ones that are not super distracting if that makes sense.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello, @cheddarsoup, and those who replied,

We have brought up your suggestion to the team. We really appreciate you bringing this up, and we also appreciate the support for the Electrifying Wand, as this helps us in our design process. We would like to release similar wands throughout this year, which is why we will be marking your suggestion as accepted on hold. Stay tuned!

That said, it is good to note that we do not want to release more wands than staves. The reasoning behind that is that we see that our staves are used more commonly. This is something that we will take into account.

Should you have any specific wand ideas in mind, those are always welcome to be brought up on the forums, or on our Store Feedback Form which has been released recently. Thanks for bringing this up and have a wonderful day! :)

On top of this, they should make the Light Aura at the end of the Wand different, or make it a Purchasable option, I know that the Green Wand that Tall has (idk the name) has a Yellow Light Aura at the end, so if that's allowed, then surely they're able to attempt that. Instead of it being Blue all the time.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way for us to offer alternative wand light colours. In terms of tech, if we wanted to offer different colours, this would ultimately require us to use upward of 100 extra models per colour to cover them all since we have so many wands. That is because a wand model is fully attached to the light, so mixing is not possible and would not be feasible. Instead, what we can do for the future is match the colours of the light to the wand itself!

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Last edited: