DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Old Warpkey's useable.

8BitColours

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Skojare
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
It's such a shame seeing stuff like the Marauders map not being able to work. I am not a programmer but I think you can just copy and paste the code in to make it work again. It would be cool to see people use it.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya!
Thanks for bringing up your idea! It's really something we appreciate.
I will now mention your idea to the other Poltergeists so that we can discuss it and get back to you soon with a decision.
Have a great day!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
It's such a shame seeing stuff like the Marauders map not being able to work. I am not a programmer but I think you can just copy and paste the code in to make it work again. It would be cool to see people use it.
It's easier than just copy pasting the code...

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again 8Bit,
Thank you for sharing your idea with us, as we really value player suggestions and feedback!
After careful discussion, we have unfortunately come to the decision to decline your suggestion as we have other plans for the Marauders Map. The map will hopefully come back in the future, if in a slightly different way. However, because of this, we will not be updating the old one.
Nevertheless, thank you for sharing your idea with us! We hope you will make more suggestions in the future,
Have a wonderful day!