DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make sledding fair again

Rain

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: RainTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder
Hello there,

As we all know sledding is the most fun minigame there is. Although there is one flaw, the items. In my opinion this makes sledding unfair and pure luckbased. Say you were in first and the 2nd place gets an offensive item (Snowball wand or the homing missile), that automatically means you lost. Say the 2nd player gets a defensive item (Grenade or shield), that means you won. This seems unfair to me because the items completely decide the game.
Please consider removing the items. Thank you.

Rain

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Rain

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We understand the frustration that the items provide as they can change the outcome of the race. However, the items will remain as we feel like it adds more of a challenge to the game. Although, we have recently changed items and removed unsuitable ones to keep the game fair.

Nevertheless, I hope this declined suggestion does not discourage you from creating them in the future. We're always looking for ways to improve the server! Thank you for taking the time into making them, we appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!