DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make spells display their damage

xGlassShard

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zephaqx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I think it would be convenient if when you hover over your spells in your inventory it would tell you how much damage it does. Some spells descriptions such as Stupeficus, say that it is a silencing spell, which most players wont actually really care about unless doing duelling, but it is actually a really good attacking spell, but a lot of players wont know that. I think that by adding either their base damage or damage with current gear would help a lot of newer players. I also think you could maybe add how much healing spells heal you.

Thanks,
Glass

Ste.png

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @xGlassShard,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to us! As we are always on the lookout for ways to implement new features, patches and content, to make Potterworld even more magical, it is highly appreciated.

I'll bring up the suggestion to the rest of the team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the leadership team, I'll return to you with an update. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Stay tuned. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day! :heart:

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
I think it would be convenient if when you hover over your spells in your inventory it would tell you how much damage it does. Some spells descriptions such as Stupeficus, say that it is a silencing spell, which most players wont actually really care about unless doing duelling, but it is actually a really good attacking spell, but a lot of players wont know that. I think that by adding either their base damage or damage with current gear would help a lot of newer players. I also think you could maybe add how much healing spells heal you.

Thanks,
Glass

View attachment 1822
Oh I really like this idea!! It would be a great way to help new duelers understand how each spells works and understand dueling as a whole.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @xGlassShard, and Mekala,

The team has reached a decision. Unfortunately, we can't implement this because of technical limitations.

While we think this feature would be helpful and would help a lot of players, because of the magical plugin that we are using, we don't have a reliable and effective way to show this information. Though suggestions are highly appreciated, and therefore, we hope that you continue sharing them with us!

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you both a wonderful day :heart: