DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Update Announcements on Discord More Informative

Should Discord Announcements Be Changed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
When updates are announced on discord, they are almost always hidden behind a link with small text and intinguishable layouts. Of course, many people click on these links, but I think it would be preferable to see a summaries of these updates on discord, ensuring they get the acknowledgement they deserve.

Here are some old discord announcements about minor Qball updates and Professions:
1686395439802.png

Here is a recent update announcement about adding QB tournaments and training (a fairly major update):
1686395535279.png

Last edited:

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @MattyPoltergeist

I have arrived with some great news. This suggestion has been accepted and is currently in the progress. We believe this is an important step in creating clearer communication with players. We are already beginning to do this for announcements, especially smaller announcements moving forward that don't need a whole post, for example, something like a hotfix.

Thank you for your suggestion we really appreciate it. We hope to see more in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!