DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Map Suggestions

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: MysticalBlizzard
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
So I had this idea that we are missing some places from the original series. One of them being horcrux island, where Dumbledore casted firestorm and saved Harry from Inferi's. And the other one is Triwizard Championship tournament place, where the Dark Lord was reborn and where Cedric died. There might be other places I am missing but those two places would be amazing to have on Potterworld! I would love to have your opinion on it. Of course we are an original server and we don't have to build everything in the series, I understand that. Though, I wanted to share this and since there was no other posts about it, I thought I would ask for your opinion.

Thank you for reading! <3

Bleak

Magician
Minecraft IGN: brieky
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Harry Potter related builds are coming with revelius update so maybe those will b added too not sure tho bc like yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea idk

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
The second place you mention - where you know who was reborn - is Little Hangleton Graveyard, which is by the Riddle Manor.
It's possible, like Bleak said, that your first suggestion will come with the update anyway, but we will have to see.

WizardingDoggo

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Manduckloran
Griffin
The Location of the Horcrux Island is nearly impossible to pinpoint, Because Harry and Dumbledore both apparated to there. All we know is that it is somewhere In europe. But the Island Might come with the revelius, so we will have to see.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for the suggestion! The staff team as a whole values all of the feedback that we get. We're adding a lot of new locations to the map for Revelius. Keep an eye out for these new locations when the Revelius Update comes out! You can read more about it here.