DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marauders Map with mapped out sparkles

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
I don't know if this was suggested but lets say instead of Scarlett we all have a map item and it has the same UI as Scarlett but when you click a location it summons or lays down sparkles leading you to the location. Just like that Jeremiah quest.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Like this idea! I had mentioned quest trails in a thread about a new role as a guide, as new players can sometimes struggle traversing the castle. I think the idea to incorporate this with Scarlett, where selecting one of the locations would give you a trail towards the location for 2 minutes (or whatever time is reasonable) and if it runs out you need to find another Scarlett-style student to get it again. Hope this is inplemented!

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there @Sinelius,
Thank you so much for your suggestion, I will now bring it up to the
rest of the Poltergeist Team!
We will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
Have a wonderful day!

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there @Sinelius!
Sadly we declined your idea because adding so many particles could most likely overload the server and cause immense lag and server-side issues. Though we will be implementing an alternative for that using compasses to guide players soon!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
~Hektor