DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Market Place Shop Organization

LeviceBCOS

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: LeviceBCOS
Honeybadger
I'm not sure if this has already been spoken about in a past thread.

I was thinking for there to be a way for shop owners to organize their own shop menus so that it looks more appealing and is better organized, or if there was a way for items to be automatically sorted into categories such as "event items, choco hop card, resources, professions, etc."

I think it's just a more friendly pop up screen when the shop doesn't have random items cluttered everywhere. I'm not sure if implementing this would be possible, or if it requires plug ins, but I think it would be a nice small addition to the Potterworld shop system.

Thanks!

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
It sounds like a great idea, sometimes I just go to shops for the sake of looking at there collectibles or just ingredients. It would be very beneficial.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thanks for this suggestion! I'll pass this along to the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can talk about it. We'll have a response as soon as possible!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

The Poltergeist team discussed your idea and we decided that we really like it! We will be accepting this suggestion. This is something we'd like to do, but its likely that it probably won't be done until after the Revelius Update comes out. Thank you so much for suggesting this idea!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @LeviceBCOS,

I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been completed.

You can now sort a shop when you open it by clicking the compass in the bottom left corner, which allows you to sort by name, price and category (as well as the reverse). More information about this can be found in the patch notes. Thanks for bringing this up to the forums. Please let us know if you have any questions about this. :)