DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Market Valley Graphics Studio

Matias Varulv

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mattius_Maximus
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Market Valley Graphics Studios
I'm glad to announce that Market Valley has a Graphic Studios!
We make Still Renders, Rendered Signatures and Emblems/Logos!

PRICES
Renders
Renders are not with writing or emblems. For Renders with writing and badges, please go to the Signature Section :D
Still Character Render (No Hats or Wands)- 450 Gold
Still Character Render with up to 2 PW/MC Items and Hats OR 1 pet- 950 Gold

Still Character Render with up to 4 PW/MC Items, hats, or pets- 1350 Gold
untitled.png
Signatures
Signature using Skin Images and Renders made by you- 1000 Gold
Signature using Skin Images and Renders made my me- 1000g + Your choice of Render (EX: 450 Gold)
Signature.png

Logos
Logo- 200-800 Gold
ADVENTURER_S GUILD_free-file.png
For most of these options I will need a Skin File (Preferably a .Png), Description of what you want, what house you are in,
Any Allegiances/clubs you are in, If you are a Graduate and A Color palette/favorite Colors.
If you have any question or Concerns, feel free to Message me either through the PW Conversations or In-Game.

For Renders I will need:
A Skin File (Preferably a .PNG)
A list of Items, Hats, or Pets that you would like in your Render. Please describe how you want them placed. If you do not, I will place them where I think they will be best shown.

For Signatures I will need:
If you have a Image/Render you would like me to use in your signature.
If you would like me to make the Render for your signature, I will need All the information in the Renders Category above.

Information that you would like to be on your signature: House, Allegiances, Clubs, mastery in any professions, and if you are a Graduate or Not.
Colors you would like me to use in your name, House Color of the House Title, and Allegiance Colors that you would like with their corresponding Titles.
Any other Info that you think is needed to achieve
your visions for your Signature!
If you would like to place a commission, place it in the comments, Message me through PW Conversations or Message me In-Game!
We hope you enjoy your Render/Signature! If you don't like the way your Render/Signature looks, I will take it back and fix it!
Please Message me through PW Conversations/or In-Game to do so!

If you are interested in animated Signatures or Renders
Visit Magus Graphics!

https://potterworldmc.com/threads/magus-graphics-commissions-renders-animation-update.4152/

Last edited:

Matias Varulv

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mattius_Maximus
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
🎄 🎁 🎄🎁 🎄 Christmas Sale!🎄 🎁 🎄🎁 🎄
Christmas is around the corner! All Market valley Graphic Studio Products are now 10% off until December 25th!
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas Season!!!

Last edited: