DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marketplace Forums Revamp

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The Marketplace forums don't get used as much as they should, and that should change. I suggest moving the Marketplace forum under the Potterworld section and making it a sub-forum. Also adding channels such as Trade Discussion and Commissions could bring up the amount of activity within those forums.

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I think this will not make a big difference but they can always try, but don't forget that there are multiple ways to communicate related to trading like the discord trade channel and the trade chat in Potterworld. So it's not weird that not all 3 are used as often due because there are multiple ways!

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think this will not make a big difference but they can always try, but don't forget that there are multiple ways to communicate related to trading like the discord trade channel and the trade chat in Potterworld. So it's not weird that not all 3 are used as often due because there are multiple ways!
Another reason I would want a Commissions forum is that I see a lot of people asking if there are any commissions opens for skins/signatures, and not getting a response because they get drowned out by a lot of the chat in those channels. If these forums were made then this problem wouldn't occur as much and a lot of trades could take place. Also, I know this change won't bring up the activity a lot but if Potterworld starts getting a lot more players after Revelius the trade chats are going to be even more flooded, and the new forums would mitigate that.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!
I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeist team so we can discuss it and come with a response as soon as possible, thank you for your suggestion!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I am heavily in support of this suggestion. The marketplace tab on the forums is underused at the moment, and I think a revamp could really help with it becoming an active facet of the community.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Magma !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We don't believe that these changes would make players use the trade section of the forums more often and therefore we don't believe it's worth the effort of planning and implementing. Players can use trade chat in-game and #trade on our Discord and these two places are a lot more visible than the trade forums. Additionally, it's easier to negotiate through in-game chat or DMs on Discord.

We hope you understand our decision! Have a magical day!