DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

mass shop withdrawel ??

s0ggymilk

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: s0ggymilk
Griffin
i've decided i wanted to withdrawel all my stock from my shop. I'm way too lazy to withdrawal stuff 1 by 1 so i thought maybe if there was a way u could withdrawal everything at once ?? it would make it a lot easier. :)

-soggy

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hey @s0ggymilk! Thank you for this suggestion, myself and the rest of the poltergeist team appreciate it. I'm going to bring this up with the rest of the team to gather their opinions. Once a decision has been made I'll return with an answer, so keep an eye out on this thread:cool:! Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @s0ggymilk!

This suggestion has been accepted, as we really like this idea! The team believes it would make it a lot easier for players to withdraw stock and improve shop quality of life. Firstly, the withdraw button has been fixed so that it now accurately allows you to withdraw stacked items! By this, we mean that you no longer need 20 inventory spaces to withdraw 20 of an item, and would only need the correct amount for that item to stack. Secondly, we have added an option to drop click on the remove button to withdraw all stock of an item in your shop. These changes will be live before the end of the weekend!

Thank you once again for suggestion this, we really appreciate it! I hope to see more of your ideas/suggestions in the future. I hope you have an amazing day/night!:serpent: