DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Melting floor map (games)

NeeNietNice

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jonahtoo_
Honeybadger Werewolf
I thought it might be an idea to remove the big map (i don't know if there's a name but the one with like the glass walls) from melting floor, because when playing this map with a few good players it literally takes 8-10 minutes to complete while most maps take a maximum of 5. (more like 2-3 mins). In case it doesn't get removed, maybe make it smaller or add a feature where players can vote for a map at the start of a round? that would be cool as well, since some maps are more fun then others in my opinion. This last feature could also be used for the other mini-games. (for example flying and Hide & Seek.)

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Are you talking about this one? It has an under the sea type of theme with tons of marine life builds and is one of the largest melting floor maps in rotation. If it is, then yeah this map is massive and should at least be edited down to be smaller because one entire level is really huge to cover. The build itself is amazing, but the size is just big. I was even in this map for the entire round once and it was just four of us where two players were still going at it until the very last second.
2022-07-22_11.37.08.png

NeeNietNice

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jonahtoo_
Honeybadger Werewolf
Are you talking about this one? It has an under the sea type of theme with tons of marine life builds and is one of the largest melting floor maps in rotation. If it is, then yeah this map is massive and should at least be edited down to be smaller because one entire level is really huge to cover. The build itself is amazing, but the size is just big. I was even in this map for the entire round once and it was just four of us where two players were still going at it until the very last second.
View attachment 2668
yep thats the map, and thats indeed what i mean, the build is great just too many layers and too big. i also think the voting for a map thing could work out pretty well

Thukkerlife

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thukkerlife
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
Making the map smaller or making a smaller version is a great idea to make the games on this map not as long as they are right now. Also map voting would be a really good edition to minigames in general.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @NeeNietNice !

This suggestion has been accepted and will be placed on hold! While we will not be removing this map or adding a way to vote for maps, we will be adjusting this map to make it a bit smaller. This should reduce the amount of time it takes for players to complete the map and make it more consistent with other maps. As to why we won't be adding a way to vote for maps in minigames, you can read the thread about it here.

Thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day! :honeybadger:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @NeeNietNice and others following the thread!

This suggestion is now complete since the change has been implemented and is now live! We hope you enjoy the change on the map!

Thank you again for this suggestion and I hope you all have a lovely day! :honeybadger: