DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

melting floor

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
why has the bedrock floor been lowered on maps where its right below on last floor, and im assuming sand soul bombs has been removed but i havent been bothered to find patch notes. anyways im just wondering why lol, soul sand bombs were a strat on those maps but ok i guess

Leona

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Leoceratops
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven SPEW
why has the bedrock floor been lowered on maps where its right below on last floor, and im assuming sand soul bombs has been removed but i havent been bothered to find patch notes. anyways im just wondering why lol, soul sand bombs were a strat on those maps but ok i guess
This was changed because it was a glitch. Players would die despite not touching the bedrock.

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
I think the intention of the soul sand bomb was to slow you down not auto kill on the last floor. So they fixed it.
i mean it slows you down which does nothing then regenerates the floor. having it auto kill added strategy also the new maps are way too big which is annoying

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello @NotDetroit,

Thank you for bringing this up to us, but unfortunately we won't change it back. Although I do see where you're coming from, this aspect of the game was not intentional and was actually considered to be a glitch just like Sushi said. It just simply turned into a strategy when players started taking advantage of it.

We are however looking into reworking the melting floor powerups to spice it up a bit, but haven't had the time because of more high priority projects. Thank you once more for taking the time to bring this up, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Take care, and have a magical day!
:giggle: