DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Milk stand

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
So we all are pretty hyped for May 4th but I bet we are all getting pretty thirsty waiting, why not wait with Luke & have some green milk

We can't forget about
blue milk either! These can be in potion bottles & be sold for star battle tokens that are rewarded from star battle or star racing?? ( am I right?? Am I right?? ) Anyways this idea had to go fast cus- yknow May the 4th is just around the corner.

Anywho May the 4th be with you & can't wait to see you in Tatooine!

Creme_de_Creme

Head of Academics
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Creme_de_Creme
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Head Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf DD Writer SPEW Lead
So we all are pretty hyped for May 4th but I bet we are all getting pretty thirsty waiting, why not wait with Luke & have some green milk

We can't forget about blue milk either! These can be in potion bottles & be sold for star battle tokens that are rewarded from star battle or star racing?? ( am I right?? Am I right?? ) Anyways this idea had to go fast cus- yknow May the 4th is just around the corner.

I love this idea!

Tori

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AzazelAC
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW

We can't forget about blue milk either! These can be in potion bottles & be sold for star battle tokens that are rewarded from star battle or star racing?? ( am I right?? Am I right?? ) Anyways this idea had to go fast cus- yknow May the 4th is just around the corner.

This sounds like a fantastic idea Chrissy! To bring in more of the feeling of May the 4th. As said it could be used within potion bottles, but what if potions classes included this? Could be a fun experience for players to brew!

May the 4th be with you and all to come!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @YeetChris, Creme, Puppet, Kilo, and readers!

I'm pleased to report that your suggestion has been accepted! This is something that we'd like to include whenever a new Star Wars event comes along. However, we are not sure how we will implement it in an event.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee