DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Minigame emotes

Rain

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: RainTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder
Hiya,

I was just jumping around the GH when I got this idea, I think it would be fun to implement minigame emotes. Like "Challenges -person- to a Flying minigame" or "Challenges -person- to a Hide and Seek game" I think this would be a fun mechanic to get people to join minigames!

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
It would be interesting to have in-game. I feel like it would answer a very specific use on the server, thus I don't think it should be implemented as an emotes pack, but more into an actual feature, if anything, where you can do something along the lines of "RainTM invited you to a Flying minigame. Click here to join the queue.". It could even be introduced as a party feature. For example, if the party leader joins a minigame queue, everyone in the said-party automagically joins it too (maybe it even already works that way).

That said, while it would be fun (either as emotes or as a feature), I still feel like it might not be really needed at the moment since a simple message along with the players then joining the queue is actually faster. If the staff members were to follow the emotes "path", this suggestion should, in my opinion, be added into the "base game", so that it simply becomes a new feature everyone has access to, without the need to purchase it.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Rain!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, your idea is very much appreciated!

I will now be bringing your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your idea or not. I will get back to you here when we come to out conclusion, so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello again @Rain!

Once more thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld, we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server so this is very appreciated!

However, unfortunately at this time we will be declining your suggestion. This is because we believe that players would not use these commonly and that the pack wouldn't see much light like the other packs we have on the store. While we like the idea, we just feel it won't be used or only very little as people would still resort to using games chat (similarly to dueling).

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate