DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Minigames rules

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
So when you join a game, you get a message in chat saying CLICK HERE to see the rules. However, nobody is actually going to read the rules when the game starts in about 10 seconds. I think that it is there to encourage new people to read the rules and remind them of the rules.

Since almost nobody probably reads the rules when they join a game because the game is about to start, I suggest that the CLICK HERE for the rules comes up at an earlier time to give people the time to read them - I would suggest that it happens when you join a queue alongside the message saying that you have joined a queue.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya! thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion!
I will bring up your suggestion to the Poltergeist team now so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response as soon as possible!
Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya, @Honey_Dwarf1!
Thank you for your patience! After the reviewing and discussing your suggestion within the staff team, we decided to accept it. We think this will be beneficial and helpful for our community as people will get a reminder to read the rules for minigames much earlier in the minigame. We hope to see you create more ideas and share them with us in the future!
Hope you have a magical day!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Honey_Dwarf1,

We are here with an update on your suggestion! We're pleased to inform you that this has been completed. We have implemented it so that the minigame rules are being sent alongside the <GAME> is almost ready, you will soon be connected message. We hope you enjoy this change. Thanks for suggesting it.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out. :)