DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Minister for Magicians Office

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
When you go to the floor for the Minister for Magicians specifically, it warps you to one of those large circular corridors. However this corridor, while being quite long, is completely useless and I think it would be much simpler to have the lift take you straight to the Minister's office (or perhaps a small corridor seperating the two).
Alternatively, things could be added to the current corridor to make it feel practical, but I feel this would be unneeded.

The only other two floors that do this do it for a reason: the Auralock Offices floor (which properly utilises the corridor with rooms) and the Law Enforcement floor (which is visually shown in the HP movies).

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @MattyPoltergeist !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We know it is frustrating to walk through the empty corridor, so we aim to switch the elevator to arrive directly outside of the office. The suggestion is currently on hold, but once this is implemented, we will be sure to let you know!

Thank you for this suggestion and I hope you have a fantastic day!

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @MattyPoltergeist !

I'm very glad to inform you that this suggestion has now been completed, and is implemented on live! The elevator now takes you directly outside the Minister's office.

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have an amazing day!