DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Miscellaneous

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
Hey,

I was thinking that it would be cool for a miscellaneous section to be added to the website and it could offer the community free official Potterworld digital ‘merchandise’ such as desktop/mobile wallpapers, one time collectible in-game item which can be redeemed only by your connected Discord account and it gets sent directly to players mail, some themed PW skins made by Arithmancers etc. Different departments could collaborate and contribute content to add to it.

Last edited:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
I wouldn't necessarily call it merchandise, as this would suggest that a sale has been made, I would rather call it promotional material or something similar (Potterworld's Miscellaneous Goodies!). The idea however is really awesome! Regarding the players mail, I can presume that there might be some technical limitations present because it's a delicate system- however, the team can best answer that.

Would love to see how this would work, great work!

Anyhow, have an awesome day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee.

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
I wouldn't necessarily call it merchandise, as this would suggest that a sale has been made.
That’s very true. I guess they would be more like incentives. And I like Potterworld’s Miscellaneous Goodie’s! It has a little ring to it ☺️

I was thinking about the mailing system and it would require a lot of work but it could work similar to how Professors hand out items in class but the plug-in would allow the items to be sent out on a global scale to players mail.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @Pennox__!

Thank you so very much for your suggestion! As we always look for ways to improve our server, any feedback or suggestions are gratefully appreciated!

I will now be bringing your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get some additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will get back to you once the choice over implementation is made. So keep an eye out for any notifications from this forum!

Thank you again for your suggestion, take care! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Pennox__!

Thank you for creating your suggestion! I’d like to inform you that this suggestion has mostly been declined. This is because we would not be able to have a section where you can redeem collectables or really add any claimable in-game content through something like this. However, we are currently planning to add a section to the website where players can go to find wallpapers (desktop/mobile), screenshots, and some skins that they can download. This idea was suggested and accepted here, which you can check out if you'd like, as this is something we would love to have!

Thank you again for sharing your suggestion with us! We hope that you continue to create more in the future. Have a great day!