DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Missing spell

noorgee

New Magician
I came back to this game after a couple of months and I have to redo my first year quests. I am currently on the dueling quest and I dont have the spell "Calligraphora" to complete the quest. Im not sure what to do because it is not in either of my spell toolbars

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello, @noorgee,

I am sorry to hear you are missing your spell! Usually, there is one of two reasons why a spell is not visible in your spell inventory. The first reason is when it is in your second hotbar. You can hit your drop key (q by default) to access this. Otherwise, it is likely to be on a secondary spell page. To change spell pages, you can right or left click an empty slot of your inventory.

I hope this helps! If you are still facing issues with this, feel free to create a support ticket in-game with the command /t create. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
gospojken

I was trying to switch some spells from my inventory to access common/needed spells easier, however, two of them disappeared (I don't know the names - all i know is that one of them is red that you get in first year, and the second is a curse that you would get in second year)

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello, @you-r-cool,

I am sorry you cannot find your spells! As mentioned above, I recommend hitting your drop key (usually q) with your spell inventory open. This should reveal your second hotbar. Your spells are likely on a different spell page if they are not in the second hotbar. You can access other spell pages by clicking on an empty slot in your spell inventory.

If you still cannot find the spells, you are welcome to make a support ticket with /t create in-game. I hope this helps, and have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken