DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mobs/Models in the London Zoo

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
2020-07-14_12.25.24.png

This is the London Zoo :) It can be found in well... London. Looks pretty nice but where are the animals?!
This part of the zoo is the reptile house as seen in the movies and books. However, there are no actual reptiles here, this seems weird as there are MULTIPLE reptiles/animal models including the Horned Serpent, Black Snake, Crocodile thingy and even the 3 headed snake and the colour changing snail. These models could be put in the glass cages and make it look more realistic!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come back with a response as soon as possible. Thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @MattyPoltergeist! I am pleased to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted since we really loved this idea. We feel it would help the London Zoo seem more realistic and overall would just make the zoo more fun to visit. I hope to see many more suggestion from you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @MattyPoltergeist

I have arrived with some wonderful news! Your suggestion has now been implemented and is also now live. You can find this in the London zoo that is located near Kings Cross.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!