DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Money/Location/Level GUI

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Why put it on the right blocking the wand and not the left in a corner? I understand if that is the way the mod is set out - but if that's the case - I wouldn't bother at all. I understand that the work on implementing things is difficult and that the way particular mods are set out, making changes to GUIs such as this is also difficult. I'm not criticising anyone who implemented it, upsides are - I like the size - the font - the info displayed, for me it's just the location on the screen - this is just feedback on the change and my own personal opinion.

UPDATE - This feature is toggleable in /me - this information was unknown to me at the time of the thread being made. Also it would appear as an MC Scoreboard it would need to be in that position :)

Last edited:

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I agree that it would maybe be better not blocking your wand, but I'm not sure if that's possible since it's a scoreboard which is always on the right of your screen. If they were to move it, it would require a lot of work on plugins if it were even possible, and it can also be disabled in /me if you think the negatives outweigh the benefits.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
This is a set Minecraft feature that I believe isn't changeable. I've personally never seen the scoreboard in any other location. If you aren't a fan of it, it's always toggleable! You can do /me and click Settings and toggle it off.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I agree that it would maybe be better not blocking your wand, but I'm not sure if that's possible since it's a scoreboard which is always on the right of your screen. If they were to move it, it would require a lot of work on plugins if it were even possible, and it can also be disabled in /me if you think the negatives outweigh the benefits.
Yes I had thought that from past servers with it being there but being on a command timer.

This is a set Minecraft feature that I believe isn't changeable. I've personally never seen the scoreboard in any other location. If you aren't a fan of it, it's always toggleable! You can do /me and click Settings and toggle it off.
Ahh perfect Zmooya! Thankyou for the info - noone had mentioned it before in global :D ~Ahh well I have no problem with it then! If it is toggleable then it works perfectly for me :') Thanks again!

=====================================================================================
I'm happy for this thread to be closed prior to this Information
=====================================================================================

Last edited:

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Thanks for your suggestion! I will bring up this suggestion and talk to the team about this and get back to you lickety split! Hold onto your GUI's kids!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hmm I would rather have it block my wand which already kinda blocks my view than to have my view "blocked" in two areas if you know what I mean.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
It's actually quite nice in the corner - you can change it's size too - and its just preference to have the other info above it - it could be below- Labymod is pog
20210127185243_1.jpg

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello again! Once again, thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, due to the way Minecraft scoreboards work, we're unable to change this. As stated in earlier parts of the thread though, you are able to alter the position with LabyMod or toggle it on/off in the settings section of /me.

We hope to hear more from you in the future!