DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Money Transfer

Julian006

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Julian006
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Hello,

I'll keep this thread short and simple.

I was thinking about how it would be nice to have an option to send gold through Potterworld mail.
When you select what items you want to send through the mail you will have the option to select the gold coin and enter the amount you want to send in the chat.
The recipient will receive a gold pouch with the sent amount just like when you get out of Gauntlet.

I drew a rough sketch to give you the picture.

~Julian006

Attachments

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello @Julian006 !

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! This suggestion is a duplicate of a previously brought up thread which you can read more about here. While this suggestion is still planned, it is low priority at this point in time as we will have to work out the best way to send out gold. The original thread is on hold, but when we have an update it will be updated there, so always keep an eye out!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion, and have a magical day!