DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More decoration heads

Yvvyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Yvvyx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I would like to make a suggestion for more heads to use as decoration. Right now we can use berries to decorate trees, bushes and other things. We have flowers we can place on grass but we can't place those on leaves. Therefore I'm suggesting more flower heads. I know we have the potted flowers but those honestly don't look so good in trees or bushes. I have looked up some custom heads and here are a few that I would love to see in the game.
1589558263774.png
1589558299529.png
1589558336995.png
1589558277311.png
1589558319343.png
1589558344411.png
1589558354382.png
1589558970296.png

Last edited:

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This is a good idea! I'd also like to see some additions to the head store, I hope we can get some new ones in the future :)

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I like this idea, and it would be pretty easy to implement. Also, those heads that you posted are super nice and decorative. I think the head shop should definitely be expanded as it really adds a nice touch to housing :)

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I'll now bring up your idea to the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come with a response as soon as possible, thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!
Thank you for your suggestion! We have discussed your idea and decided that we will be adding more heads in the shop! You can expect to see some new heads after Revelius.

River Woodlyn

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Riviertje
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Werewolf
Hey, so Deci said we could expect to see new heads in the shop after Revelius, but Revelius was in July and it's December right now. Why is this taking so long?

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey!

We have recently added more decoration heads to the head shop! I will be marking this thread now as completed. Hope you all have a fantastic day and thank you again for the suggestion!