DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More Diverse WizPE Trivia?

3julyy3

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: julit_
Honeybadger Vampire
Hey! So I love WizPE, it's one of my favorite classes. One thing that bothers me a slight bit is that the trivia tends to be much of the same. Either the same questions or questions with really obvious answers. It turns into more of who can type and think the fastest and not really trivia. The current trivia is still great but I think it would be fun to have questions about a lot of different things that maybe not everyone would know immediately. Then it isn't just about how fast you can type or process the question, more like real trivia!

annebanane

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annebanane
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Sr. Builder
I agree! It's all Potterworld themed which is great considering that's the server but there's no variety whatsoever! They're all too easy and I would prefer if some of the questions were a bit more unique.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I agree! It's all Potterworld themed which is great considering that's the server but there's no variety whatsoever! They're all too easy and I would prefer if some of the questions were a bit more unique.
Actually it not. Most of the trivia I experienced was not HP related. If they asked HP related questions, it would make more sense and also not everyone would know the answer. The trivia questions the other day ware like, what's the name of the famous Disney mouse or how much is 3*3+5*5

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @3julyy3!!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Usually, trivia is primarily about who can type and think the fastest about the answer. When it comes to the variety and difficulty of the trivia, it's the Professor's/Class Helper's choice on what kind of trivia they want to do. Additionally, we have a fairly new rule about not having any trivia from TV shows or fictions books that are not HP-related. Regarding HP/PW trivia, we understand that having it only be about HP/PW would be slightly limiting, especially since there are players who might not know about the PW history or have read/watched HP, so there are some Professors/Class Helpers who will do trivia on different topics.

Thank you for making your suggestion and we hope that you continue to share your ideas with us!! I hope you understand the final decision and let us know if you have any questions! Have a great day!

Last edited: