DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More flag heads in "Gwyn's Head Shop"

Its_Just_Ace

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Its_Just_Ace
Serpent
Hello!

So I noticed that they didn't have a lot of flags in the Gwyn's Head Shop and was maybe hoping more will be added? I think there are 195 flags so it's understandable if you can't do them all, but neither the country my family's from or born in is in the shop, ethnicity wise only my European side is available (Which does not run through me well as much as it does my cousins' XD) but would like to showcase all sides of my families nationality/ethnicity/culture. Please consider adding more flags to the head shop. Thank you

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Good idea! I think more representation would be a great addition to the flag portion of the head shop.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll bring this up to the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a reply!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!
Thank you for your suggestion! We have discussed your idea and decided that we will be implementing more heads in the shop. You can expect to be able to buy some new heads after Revelius!

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Heya!

We have recently added more heads to the shop. We really hope you like the additions! I will be marking this thread as completed and thank you again for the suggestion. Hope you have a wonderful day.