DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More secret travel methods

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If we want to encourage players to travel, then it should be more rewarding.

By this suggestion, I mean things like the vanishing cabinet: a form of travel between two locations that can be found by exploring. It rewards players for going the extra mile by giving them more options in terms of travel. Here are some of my ideas:

- Portkey beside the fireplace in Mysterious Manor could take you to Shell Cottage
- Place a car model outside the dwelling which could take you to the wicked willow (on top of it so its more dangerous)
- Swimming to the bottom of the very deep well in Edgebrook could take you to the underwater cave in Tristmoor
- Sewer beneath Squalus Cove could take you to Griffins Hollow river, beneath one of the bridges
- Take a boat from Wigtown to Ireland

Just things like these would make exploration more rewarding and easier.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
This would be fun. I can imagine finding boots or buckets hidden in the world such as in a forest or mountain that teleport you to specific places. I would suggest having an agreement type of GUI for portkeys though so players know that they're being sent elsewhere.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Joel!
Thanks for making a suggestion, as that is something we really appreciate!
The Poltergeist Team will now discuss your idea and get back to you soon with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello there :D
Thank you for making this suggestion for Potterworld!
After discussing your idea further, we are very pleased to inform you that we like your suggestion and will be implementing it! This is something that will happen overtime and will hopefully be implemented slowly as time passes and more gameplay is added.
Hopefully, you decide to make more suggestions in the future!
Take care and have a nice day!