DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More warps as you progress years

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo, I just thought of the concept that might be interesting.
Its sort of a middle ground for the 'warp/exploration' problem.
As you progress years you unlock more warps similar to how the Scarlett npc shows them. So basically newer people get to still explore and more experienced people don't have to hassle with the walk grind. I'm speaking specifically regarding the castle locations but perhaps others too. Give me your thoughts and perhaps a modification to this idea. Cheers!

Hoeqq

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: simpingforjay
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire SPEW
I get it, most of the time walking to castle locations can be a major hassle, there are a few ways to get to places faster though e.g using spells/brooms, this idea would be very useful but in my opinion having warps like this would take away the rp aspect of the server, which I very much enjoy!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Sinelius!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! We always appreciate and love finding new ways to improve the server. I’ll bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team and send a response to you soon!

Have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello again @Sinelius!

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the wait! I'd like to inform you that since this is quite similar to bringing back the previous warp key bag functionality, which we won’t be doing unfortunately, this suggestion will be declined. Furthermore, this would take away the encouragement of exploration, and we would rather keep it the way it currently is, especially since the Enchanted Compass was introduced. Despite this, we hope you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us!

Thank you again and have a good day!