DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More Ways to Earn XP and AC. :))

Lindsey_Whitlock

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: lindsey614
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
hi! i love this game so much! me and my best friend come on mostly every day to play together. as we are aware, the ways to earn ac and xp are doing daily riddles, voting to earn ac for xp, quests, killing mobs, and doing other daily activities such as games and chests. while there are a lot of options, i personally think they should give more xp. it gets boring when you have to level up to do quests and sometimes there are no quests open for your level. once you do all daily activities, you maybe get roughly 100k or maybe a little more xp (disregardarding voting for ac because the xp you get depends on your level) also maybe add more quests to the years for more fun!! <3

corainth

Magician
Minecraft IGN: mothie_
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
there's at least 5 ways to earn exp and it makes sense that ac is only obtained from the sources it is now as they're academic credits. I believe that the problem here is not the amount of things that are available, but rather the rate at which these things give you exp, which is a subject that already is being/has been talked about on other forums

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @LindseyMarie2004,

Thank you for using these forums to bring up your feedback to us. We really appreciate it!
Unfortunately, this suggestion has already been discussed, for example here and here and is therefore a duplicate. Adding more quests is also something that we have planned, even if it is more of long-term goal, as they take time to make.
I'll now be marking this thread as a duplicate.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and once again thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, this has been declined, but we do have alternative ideas coming in the future. We will not be adding particles leading to the places Scarlett gives directions for because it would ultimately lead to future server issues. However, we are planning to release something very soon that will hopefully help with the directional confusion. There are also plans in the future for adding other mid-level quests to help reduce the EXP grind, but we are not positive when this will happen.

We hope to see more suggestions from you in the future!