DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

move lock

_Avatar_Roku

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Roku_Drakonhart
Dark Follower Griffin
I'm not sure whether or not this was suggested before, but wouldn't it be cool if we could lock our moving? I'm talking about a key that could lock our moving forward, cause some destinations in this game are pretty far, especially with beginner brooms, it could really handy if there was a key that could keep us moving forward even when we don't hold the "W" button, that way our hands could rest a bit and idk, maybe someone needs to sort their inventory or go to the bathroom and what so ever. Like it could be handy to many players considering the fact that holding one key for 4-5k blocks is really frustrating.

Thanks in advance

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hey there @_Avatar_Roku !

Thank you for suggesting this, we always appreciate new suggestions! I'm going to be bringing up this suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists and we will discuss it. Once we've received a decision, we will be sure to let you know, so I definitely suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for this suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @_Avatar_Roku !

Unfortunately I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been declined. The reason for this is that there are other solutions to prevent the issue of having to travel such a long distance such as the fire dust system or fast travel. Furthermore, upgrading your broom is something that can make the travel go much quicker if traveling a long distance is needed. This is sadly why we will not be implementing this.

Once again, thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you still have a great day!!