DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Move the dueling arenas into a different world, like housing.

Should dueling arenas be accessed from everywhere on the world?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm just going to preface this by saying I don't know how possible and reasonable this idea is because I don't know how servers and worlds work. I think that moving the dueling arenas into a different world would be beneficial for the future of dueling. It would be accessed in the /me menu. Right now, you can only enter the dueling arenas from the great hall in Hogsworth. This means that if you want to duel out of classes, you have to leave wherever you are in the world and firedust to Hogsworth. If the arenas are in a different world, that means you can access it from anywhere, and there would be more people willing to try dueling.

I've talked to others about this, and the only problem they could think of is server costs/performance. If the server costs/performance doesn't suffer that much, I would like this suggestion to be implemented, but I don't know how much that would be affected. Another problem could be the Room of Training because you can fast travel to Hogsworth with that. It could be removed from the arena selector, or a better solution can be thought of. Honestly, removing the Room of Training wouldn't be that bad since it hasn't been used actively for years and the Halls arenas are all FFAs.

Another way this could be done has an NPC in all towns that would teleport you to Halls. It would just track what town you came from and whenever you would leave, it would teleport you back to the same town. This would also have to remove the Room of Training from the arena selector.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for your suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the team and get back to you once a decision has been made. Sit tight! :D

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and once again thank you for your suggestion! This suggestion has been declined, but an alternative will be implemented in the future. We will not be allowing players to access the Dueling Halls from different towns as they are meant to be located in Hogsworth. As for the arenas, it would be very complicated to try and set up a way for players to teleport there and return to their previous location. This being said, we have decided to create new arenas that will be located in other towns so players are able to duel each other outside of Hogsworth. However, this will take quite a bit of time to implement, so it will most likely be something in the far future.