DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Move Under Review Suggestions to their own subforum

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I think it would be nice if you could see threads that were put under review by clicking on a sub-forum link in Feedback and Suggestions, just like with Accepted and Declined. I would like to be able to see what suggestions are being considered because then people could explain why they like the idea or not, and help out the Poltergeist team with deciding which ones should be implemented. It would also give suggestions that have not been put under review more of a chance of being seen because they would be in a separate section of the forums, without having under review suggestions clogging the forum.

Last edited:

Kieran

Senior Developer
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KieranTM
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Developer
Hey!

Not a Poltergeist however I'm the one that does some of this website stuff 😂 but I don't really see a need for this. The forum offers a nice option to filter by prefix - just click filter (on the top right of the thread list) and then choose the prefix you wish to filter by.
However, I understand the point about allowing suggestions to be seen. But I think that is handled by the role of Poltergeist. They are there to make sure that all suggestions are heard.

Kieran

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Thank for your suggestion! Our goal with adding the prefixes & new sub-forums was to aid Poltergeists and ensure that threads made by players like you are responded in a more timely fashion. While it has just been a couple of days, we feel as if this goal has been accomplished!

Ideally, threads should only receive the 'Under Review' label for a short period of time. Because of this, we feel as if adding an extra sub-forum may over complicate things and is not necessary. As Kieran said, you can use the filter feature to find threads that have the 'Under Review' prefix.

Have a great day,
Sunnya