Hello, witches and wizards!
The Store team is thrilled to announce the newest releases for the month of November! The Music in the Air Store Releases includes a plethora of 11 new items that relate to atmospheric and musical themes. These items are:
- NEW The Treble Clef Wand: A classical wand just fit for the talented musicians of Hogsworth!
- NEW The White Treble Clef Wand: For those stylish witches and wizards who want their wands to match their every outfit, here you go! A white version of The Treble Clef Wand to fulfill your every desire.
- NEW Music Note Wand Effects: This unique wand effect filled with the colourful notes of music will set you apart from the rest!
- NEW Pet Sun: An adorable Pet Sun to make your day shine a little bit brighter wherever you go!
- NEW Sun Guardian: A dazzling new way to upgrade your Animus Exto spell! Cast the spell and you'll have a beaming sun to protect you!
- Buying this Guardian also grants you access to the Pet Sun Guardian in /pets.
- Additionally, to get the Animus Exto spell, you must complete the Guardian Challenge in-game (the pet will be available in /pets even if you do not have the spell). You can start the Guardian Challenge in the Headmaster's Office in Hogsworth.
- NEW Red Headphones: Sport these new headphones in a fiery red colour!
- NEW Blue Headphones: Maybe you're looking for something a bit cooler toned, try these in blue!
- NEW Yellow Headphones: Want to be the star of the show? Flaunt these bright and joyful Yellow Headphones!
- NEW Green Headphones: Do you care more for a green colour? Show off your taste with these Green Headphones!
- NEW Cloud Broom: A magical way to get around your journey in the wizarding world and blend in with the sky!
- NEW The Atmospheric Staff: An epic staff with tons of atmospheric components. Perhaps it can even predict the upcoming forecast?
Other Store Updates:
- We've added an option for players to make their Promoter NPCs wear their purchased wearable staffs!
- We've made a few changes to the in-game store:
- Added in multiple stalls to show off some of our cosmetics that go together nicely!
- Added a way to view in-game items and spells from events, the Arena Token Shop, the Voting Store, and more! Speak to Professor McGannon or Silas Blach to get started!