DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Music Part of Media

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
PotterworldMC videos are one of the best videos I watched. After all these videos, I feel like we need more Music Videos (as Dumb Ways to Die video). I suggest you to add two new parts of the Media:
-Music Maker/Music Creator/Composer
That's the player which will compose music for Videos.
-Singer
That's the player which will sing in the video.

I asked some random players on server, do they like the Dumb Ways to Die video, and do they want to have more Music Videos, and many players said yes.

Alexis_Carstairs

Head of Technology
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Alexstrasza14
Staff Head Staff Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
We're glad to see people like those music videos and are interested in seeing more. We definitely hope to have more of them in the future, however we do not see the need to implement new roles for this. A singer would essentially be a performer but limited to just singing. A music creator, while an interesting role, would not have very much to do. Music videos would still not be done often and that means a music creator maybe has to do something twice a year (as an example).
In the end, it's the directors who take care of the entire process, from script to video. I know some of the directors are definitely interested in doing some music videos, but do keep in mind we only have 3 directors (two of which are interns) and many different projects. I can't promise a music video will happen soon but they will definitely happen some day!

Thank you for the suggestion and if you do have any questions or further suggestions in regards to media, definitely feel free let me know!