DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Navigating Hogsend and other places

Maybroo

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maybroo
Honeybadger
There really needs to be a prefect type thing for Hogsend and other locations, navigating it is very hard, frustrating, and tedious at times, and the maps are not very helpful most of the time.

Pankakes

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Pankakes_81
Griffin
There really needs to be a prefect type thing for Hogsend and other locations, navigating it is very hard, frustrating, and tedious at times,
I think the correct word to fix this is "rebuild"

I mentioned this issue with Hogsend (and map design in general) in this post. And I feel like it will get a patch in the form of "go to X" when searching for something instead of a proper fix.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Maybroo!!

Thank you for suggesting this idea!! I can definitely see where you are coming from as trying to find locations can be very frustrating. At this time I will bring this idea up with the team and we will carefully consider it. I will let you know the outcome once a final decision has been made! Thanks again and have a marvelous day!!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Maybroo!!

Thank you for making this suggestion! I am pleased to say that it has been accepted. This idea is something we would like to implement. We recognize that it can be hard for players to navigate some of the bigger locations in the world that are used often, such as Hogsend and London. Therefore, we are currently working on adding NPCs like the Prefect NPCs in the school for players to use to more easily navigate these areas. We hope to add these to the world soon!

Thank you again and we hope you continue to make suggestions! Have a fabulous day!

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Maybroo,

Thank you for your suggestion and for your patience. This suggestion is complete as we have since added a prefect-type system to Hogsend and London to help with navigation in these key locations!

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!