DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New arenas

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
A few arena ideas
1. Mob arena - You would join with your friends and you would go thru waves of different mobs, at the end you get a reward
2. Arena with reflecting walls - I don't know if this is technically possible, but it would look something like room of training with the glass walls which would reflect spells just like the shield spells do.
3. Sky islands arena - pretty self explanatory, a few islands floating in air where you can duel people and try to knock them off.
4. A simple arena where you can summon a NPC which you can practice on, nothing too special but it can help if you're trying to teach someone a combo or whatever.
5. Low gravity arena. A space like duelling experience, fun.

All of those would be accessible with the NPC in duelling arena place.
Edit: Like in the other arenas, loadouts should be enabled. This is very important as many people gave up on duelling because of how gear effected lower levels. Making new addictions to arenas would promote duelling in a not too competitive way, it isn't a minigame, class or a challenge, it's just for fun.

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
I really like #1 and #4.

Philip

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cyym
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Store Intern
I really like the 4th idea. Having something like 'training grounds' with Dummy NPCs where you can test spells is in my opinion great idea. Currently if you want to test certain spell you have only two options (if I'm not mistaken) ask players or test them on mobs, so including this feature and have more options how to test spells and see damage what you dealt would be great. It would also help new players to learn how to use the spells without duelling or fighting mobs.

Last edited:

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hi @Ivan_

Thank you for making this suggestion! Adding variation to the dueling arenas would be something really fun to see implemented! I will bring your idea up with the Poltergeist team and we will discuss it. From there, the Leadership will make a final decision. I will let you know what the decision is so make sure to watch this thread!!

Thank you again and have a marvelous day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Helloo @Ivan_!

We appreciate the creativity you put into this post! This idea has been partially accepted. We are interested in implementing the 3rd and 5th arenas and therefore we will be marking this thread as on hold. We think players would really enjoy these maps and they are very unique and fun. This will add some more variation and challenge to duelling as well. However, we will not be adding the 1st, 2nd, and 4th arenas.

Thank you again and have a spectacular day!