DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Broom Appearance Idea

JustKep__

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: xKep_
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
This is my first suggestion, if possible, can we have more broom appearance as I feel the ones in store are starting to feel plain. Maybe add some cool vehicles like a magic helicopter appearance
cause that will be pretty cool for a broom appearance. Thank you!!

Last edited:

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I think you can buy broom appearances like that from the store, but I totally agree, we should have less plain free brooms to use, and more of a selection.

Sirje_Wildmoon

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: AstralFae
Dark Follower Serpent
You can get some cool free broom designs from events such as the christmas event and the halloween event. In the past, these are the Christmas Tree Broom:
Christmas Tree Broom.png

and the Vacuum broom (aka, Hocus Pocus "broom")

Vacuum Broom.png

(sorry for the awful screenshots, its hard to take screenies of yourself xD)

These are often available during events by exchanging said events tokens for rewards (and iirc, they were still available during last years events so may also be available this year, or perhaps we will receive new wand/broom appearances in future events) so yea, maybe you do have to put some work in, but I think these special appearances are fun, and ofc, we may get more in the future.

Maybe these aren't exactly what you're going for though, but I do have to admit, a magical helicopter might be too big (I already think the ford anglia appearance in the store is huge lol) plus..I personally just don't know if they could do it as it would also need to have animated parts for the rotors etc, but you never know. They have animated wings and blinking eyes as "hats" so...

Anyway, you have given me ideas for possible future brooms I'd like to maybe see in events xD

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @JustKep__!

Thank you for taking the time and consideration on making this suggestion, as we always appreciate searching for ways to improve the server! At this time I will bring up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team, and from there, we will go into further discussion. After the Leadership team comes to a final decision, I will return to you with a response, so keep an eye out for any further updates on this thread!

Have a great day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @JustKep__!

I'd like to thank you again for making this suggestion! After careful discussion, we have decided to decline it, as this is not something we are interested in adding as a broom appearance. Large broom appearances can make it difficult for players to see when using the appearance, making it fairly impractical. Additionally, a helicopter doesn't fit with the server's style of models. The broom appearances we currently have on the server either relate to the canon universe, or they are magical in some form. This appearance would fit neither of those, unfortunately. We also try to add models we can use in the world to get the most use out of the model, and this appearance would not be practical as a model that we would be able to use. The store team will try their best to add new and exciting broom appearances for players to use in future.

We hope you understand and continue to share more suggestions with us in the near future! Hope you have a lovely day!