DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Chocohops Suggestions

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello there everyone,
since the new chocohop cards released i wanted to give a suggestion to improve it and bring some ideas for some new sets:

So first I'd love to see something like a "complete" line on the lore of the set if you have all the cards. That'd make it easier to see where you're still missing cards!

For some new sets i have 2 ideas for now, please let me know if you have more ideas! I'd love to see it.
My ideas are:
A spell set: Have the spells that you can learn and maybe also ones that do not even exist on potterworld. An idea would be to have the 3 Unforgivable ones as the legendaries!

A whole set for magical creatures maybe?? i know that theres already some in the classics but a whole set dedicated to them would be lovely to see!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya @HektorTM

I have arrived with some good news. Your suggestion has been accepted. However, for the moment it will be on hold. We will be implementing an indication in the GUI to let players know if they have completed a set. Additionally, we also really liked the new ideas you have suggested for the Choco Hop cards and might potentially add these in the future, although this is not guaranteed.

Thank you for taking the time to create your suggestion. We hope to see more from you in the future. We're always looking for ways to improve our server.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!