DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Class Idea (from CE)

MCforRealzies

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MCforRealzies
Honeybadger Auralock Phoenix
There should be a new class that models one of the community engagement events we just had. I forget the name of it but it was a cooking contest where you had to answer trivia/do mini parkour to get ingredients to make the food. I loved the idea of it being team based as well. With 3 total teams, 1st place - 20 AC, 2nd place - 15 AC, and 3rd place 10 AC. Just thought it might be a new fun idea since we have few team based classes. Thanks!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @MCforRealzies,

Thank you for the suggestion - it definitely sounds interesting! I'll bring it up to the rest of the Team and we'll get back to you once we have a decision.

Have a magical day <3

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @MCforRealzies !

Thank you for making this suggestion! I'm happy to let you know that the Poltergeist team really likes your idea of this as a class! It is now up to the Academics team to decide if they would like to implement this specific idea, as we can't make the members of the Academics team to do lesson ideas that they don't want to. Therefore I will now be marking this suggestion as accepted!

I want to thank you once again for bringing up this idea and I hope you have a magical day!!