DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

new emotes on DISCORD

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD INVEST RESOURCES IN PEPE-CORONA EMOTES?

• yes :widepeepohappy:

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • no :weirdchamp:

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello Leyak, thank you for submitting this feedback! We always appreciate players coming forward with their suggestions. I will discuss this with the rest of the poltergeists and I will get more feedback on this. I will get back to you with a decision once I have received more feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Hello Leyak, thank you for submitting this feedback! We always appreciate players coming forward with their suggestions. I will discuss this with the rest of the poltergeists and I will get more feedback on this. I will get back to you with a decision once I have received more feedback. Have a wonderful day!
you better

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Leyak! Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your idea since we would prefer to keep emojis solely related to Potterworld rather than current events that are happening around the world. These topics could also be sensitive to those directly impacted by it. Despite this, I would like to thank you for your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!