DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Emotes!

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
Hi!

So as you may have noticed from my profile picture, I love Ice Bear. If you do not know who Ice Bear is... you don't deserve to know who he is :(

Anyways, I thought it would be really cute to have emotes based on the TV show that Ice Bear is in. (I am not going to name the show in case this counts as advertisement). I put in some images of the bears from the TV series and they are posing in a way that I think could inspire some selfies.

P.S. I am not sure if PW has trio emotes. If they only have duo emotes, imagine one of the bears not there.

Ice-Bear-Ice-Bear-We-Bare-Bears-top-iphone-14-plus.jpg

50a97313187fea29b1058437c998a2b2.jpg

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @neppie__

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. This emote's pack theme is very specific and a large portion of the player base would not know what the emotes reference/would not have seen the show, thus may not be interested in using or buying them. We prefer to release more general emotes that can be used by a much bigger variety of players.

Although declined, we hope that this does not discourage you in making suggestions in the future.

Thank you for taking your time into making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!