DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Emotes!

x_Ely_x

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: x_Ely_x
Griffin Phoenix
I think the addition of the: goodnight, goodmorning, sweet dreams, have a great day and other emotes like that could be a wonderfull idea!

Creme_de_Creme

Head of Academics
Head Staff
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Creme_de_Creme
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Head Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf DD Writer SPEW Drooble's Order Lead
I think, "Have a great day" exists in the kindness pack already, but for the other ones, it could be really sweet

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @x_Ely_x,

I see that this is your third created thread on the forum, welcome! Thank you for posting your suggestion, as our team loves to read them and pass them on accordingly, so we can make Potterworld a better place!

I'll bring your idea to my fellow members of the Poltergeist team, so we can discuss it. This, in turn, will be discussed with the appropriate team to form a decision. Once we have a response, we will update you as soon as possible!

A small side note is that as mentioned by @Creme_de_Creme, there is an emote included in the Kindness Emote pack, called "wish a great day" which is very similar to your proposed emote. Non the less, I will bring all the proposed emotes to our discussion. :giggle:

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Warmest regards,
KipxSateee

x_Ely_x

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: x_Ely_x
Griffin Phoenix
Oki, thank you for your consideration, i realized that the "wish a great day" emote was already in game later, im sorry for my mistake, have a wonderful day <3

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @x_Ely_x,

I'm pleased to report that your suggestion has been accepted! We have discussed your idea and we think it will be a good starting point for a new emote pack. We can't however guarantee that all of the emotes that you have listed will be implemented and their wording may vary.

We'll keep you up to date on this thread, so stay tuned for its completion. Once again, thank you for sharing your idea and we hope to see more in the future! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart: